[LIBRARYDIR] [External] RE: Join the ELC in an RFP for webinar software to replace BB Collaborate?

Coe, Erica ecoe at olympic.edu
Thu Feb 9 14:25:58 PST 2017

It sounds like people are getting worried about not having a replacement, especially since they are now trying out Big Blue Button and other options that they don't like.  Knowing that LLC and other groups are concerned also influenced the change in outcome.

SBCTC may be able to help out with the cost for the first year - no guarantee.   Mark noted that it is nice for the vendor to work with one contract with SBCTC, then SBCTC manages all of our contracts.  Colleges will still be able to opt out.

Many people have looked at Zoom as an alternative and it is getting good reviews.   For summer, Mark said we can use WebEx.

Erica