[LIBRARYDIR] EvCC Mentoring Conference - join us!

Jeanne Leader jleader at everettcc.edu
Mon Feb 6 14:14:42 PST 2017

Hello Everyone -  The deadline for proposals for the 2nd annual mentoring
conference at EvCC has been extended to Monday, February 13th. So far we
have proposals spanning a wide range of topics, including, among others, *The
Power of Staff Mentoring, Engaging the Reluctant Mentee, **Peer Mentoring
for Retention and Leadership Development, and Mentoring for Relationship
Building with Students*.

Keep checking back on our website for more information about our plenary
speaker, Brandy Brown. We expect to have the title of her presentation as
well as an abstract in the very near future.

We look forward to seeing you at the conference, and be sure to pass this
along to your colleagues!

EvCC Mentoring Conference
<https://www.everettcc.edu/administration/admin-services/professional-development/disruptive-innovation-mentoring/conference>

   - *Registration Opens: Wednesday, March 1, 2017*
   - *Early Bird Registration: $40 (Opens March 1, 2017)*
   - *Regular Registration: $50 (after March 15, 2017)*
   - *Student Registration: $25*

Jeanne

Jeanne Leader
EvCC Dean of Arts & Learning Resources
425.388.9502       2000 Tower   Everett WA 98201

At EvCC, we're always reading something interesting. Check it out by
clicking here <http://www.everettcc.edu/evccreads>.
Books are "the most accessible and wisest of counselors, and the most
patient of teachers."
Charles William Eliot