[LIBRARYDIR] Photo Album and a possible template for team idea development work

Bates, Aryana Aryana.Bates at seattlecolleges.edu
Mon Dec 11 08:53:23 PST 2017

Thanks for the album Vivienne.  Adds visual depth to the intensive workshop.
Regarding a place where mini-grantees might post their draft projects for group members to edit and all grantees to see, could we have a page on the weebly site where folks can post links to their google docs with preferences set accordingly?
Aryana