[LIBRARYDIR] 6:30 meeting upstairs TV room Fwd: Research in the Library Workshop: Dumas Bay Centre Parking update

Vivienne Mcclendon vivienne.mcclendon at bellevuecollege.edu
Wed Dec 6 17:41:57 PST 2017

Deans,
If you are attending in person I thought I would host our Zoom meeting from the second floor TV room.

I’m in room 231 and there is also a little side room adjacent if the TV ROOM does not work out
I haven’t tried the WiFi yet
The children’s choir is running down stairs and generally causing chaos so we may need to be flexible in our location tonight

See you online soon
Any problem- just text me 510-334-1572
Vivienne

V. J. McClendon, Ph.D.
Dean, Library Media Center
Bellevue College
Bellevue, WA
425-564-3056
Please pardon any errors - this message is sent via iPhone

Begin forwarded message: