[LIBRARYDIR] FW: Student survey: Affordable cost for class materials

Boyoung Chae bchae at sbctc.edu
Mon Dec 4 14:22:45 PST 2017

Dear LLC,

Thank you SO much for assisting our student government in this meaningful work of gathering student input. Many of you totally rallied and connected with student gov to light the fire that helped the total number of survey responses reach 7,686 from 70 % of our colleges (as of today).

This WACTCSA-driven survey has turned into a true system-wide effort so much so that other system councils - including ELC, CUSP and MSSDC -- are putting in efforts to ensure that feedback from ALL campuses will be reflected in the final results. WACTCSA is extending the deadline to mid-December with the hopes of reaching all campuses.

Some colleges are not as well-represented as others. If you'd like to know how your campus sits in the current status of survey responses, let me know. :-)

Thanks again,
Boyoung