[LIBRARYDIR] LLC Spring Meeting Logistics

McBurney, Melissa MMcBurney at columbiabasin.edu
Tue Apr 18 16:00:44 PDT 2017

The Spring meeting is coming up fast.  Here is some information for next week.

Location and Parking:
We will be meeting both days in SWL 117. See the top of this map: http://www.columbiabasin.edu/index.aspx?page=265
If you're staying at the Best Western it's right across the street although you have to walk a bit to a crosswalk. If you use Google maps you won't see SWL since it's a new building but it's just west of the W building.
If you're driving you can park in any spot that has white stripes.  It can be difficult at 8:00 to find parking. We do have visitor parking but it's on the other side of campus. If you would like a visitor pass please let me know.

Breakfast and Lunch:
There will be a small breakfast (muffins, fruit and yogurt) and coffee service both mornings beginning at 8.
On Thursday there will be a build your own sandwich bar with salads.

Dinner:
We have reservations at Anthony's at Columbia Point (https://www.anthonys.com/restaurants/detail/anthonys-at-columbia-point/) at 6:00. I currently have 17 yeses and 3 maybes. If your plans have changed since you filled out the survey please let me know.

Please let me know if there is any other logistical information you need from me.

I'm looking forward to seeing you next week!

Safe travels.
Melissa

Melissa McBurney
Associate Vice President for Instruction
Professional Technical and Instructional Services
Columbia Basin College
Phone: (509)542-4382 or x2382
email: mmcburney at columbiabasin.edu<mailto:mmcburney at columbiabasin.edu>