[LIBRARYDIR] question about networked printing

Jeanne Leader jleader at everettcc.edu
Tue Oct 11 07:45:09 PDT 2016

Sounds like Everett is the same or similar to Big Bend.  Students have a
printing credit and that seems to work well - now that the copier is
finally a part of this, they also can use the same debit system for that.
For occasional copies or prints needed by anyone else (the stray community
member), staff do courtesy copies for them.

Jeanne

Jeanne Leader
EvCC Dean of Arts & Learning Resources
425.388.9502       2000 Tower   Everett WA 98201

At EvCC, we're always reading something interesting.
Check it out by clicking here <http://www.everettcc.edu/evccreads>.