[LIBRARYDIR] Pay for Adjunct Librarians

Kram, LAURI lkram at edcc.edu
Thu May 12 15:01:17 PDT 2016

At Edmonds CC our PT Faculty Librarians are paid at the same rate as all
other PT Faculty, in accordance with the faculty negotiated agreement.
There are now 3 salary steps, A, B and a new step C, depending upon how
many quarters they have worked at EdCC. Since our pt librarians are paid to
work a limited number of hours at reference, we multiply the number of
hours worked X the FTEF rate for their appropriate salary step.

It's a bit complicated and faculty just ratified a new contract this week,
if it would be helpful, I can send you the formula information from the
latest contract.

Lauri Kram
Director, Learning Resources
Edmonds Community College