[LIBRARYDIR] Libraries and eLearning Centers?

Jeanne Leader jleader at everettcc.edu
Thu Mar 17 08:22:00 PDT 2016

Vivienne,
The division that I administer includes eLearning which is under a great
umbrella that we call the Center for Transformative Teaching - all about
faculty development.  This is separate from library media services although
eventually we sure hope to have everyone centrally located with more
collaboration in one happy learning resources center.  Here's a link to our
org chart
http://www.everettcc.edu/files/administration/visitors/profile/orgch-iss.pdf

Jeanne

Jeanne Leader
EvCC Dean of Arts & Learning Resources
425.388.9502       2000 Tower   Everett WA 98201

At EvCC, we're always reading something interesting.
Check it out by clicking here <http://www.everettcc.edu/evccreads>.