[LIBRARYDIR] removal of books

Jennifer Dysart JDysart at greenriver.edu
Wed Jun 22 09:09:37 PDT 2016

Cheyenne, semantics, but we declare them without value to be discarded rather than surplused.  Our recycler will take hardbacks if we remove the covers (it still has a strip down the spine, but they take that).

Our business office won't let us consider donations to other places in the name of state property.
Jennifer