[LIBRARYDIR] policies for laptop (or media equipment) checkout

Ammons, Doug doug.ammons at cptc.edu
Wed Jul 27 15:47:42 PDT 2016

At Clover Park we don't laptops for student checkout.

Doug Ammons, MLIS
Faculty Librarian
Clover Park Technical College
Bldg. 15 * 4500 Steilacoom Blvd SW * Lakewood WA 98499 * T: 253-589-6067 * F: 253-589-5820
doug.ammons at cptc.edu<mailto:doug.ammons at cptc.edu> * www.cptc.edu/library<http://www.cptc.edu/library> * www.twitter.com/CloverParkTech<http://www.twitter.com/CloverParkTech> * www.facebook.com/CloverParkTech<http://www.facebook.com/CloverParkTech>
Excellence. Experience. Employment. Redefine education at Clover Park Technical College.