[LIBRARYDIR] FW: TIME SENSITIVE: libraries in career & technical education bill

Goodwin, MaryAnn MaryAnn.Goodwin at ccs.spokane.edu
Tue Jul 5 11:15:59 PDT 2016

At Community Colleges of Spokane, one college, Spokane CC, receives an allocation of $5,000 per year from Perkins funding.  In the past, the funding has been used to purchase books and databases.

I support Monica's comments related to retaining "Library resources."  In the face of competing demands, such specificity can be helpful.

Mary Ann

Mary Ann Lund Goodwin, Ed.D.
CCS Libraries