[LIBRARYDIR] MSIT question - help please

Fuhrman, Tim timf at bigbend.edu
Tue Aug 2 13:11:03 PDT 2016

That's my assumption.

______________________________________
Tim Fuhrman (timf at bigbend.edu<mailto:timf at bigbend.edu>)
Dean of Library Resources, Dev. Ed, & eLearning
William C. Bonaudi Library, Big Bend Community College
7662 Chanute St. Moses Lake, WA 98837
(509) 793-2350

Melinda, I did not respond because I never heard of DreamSpark before.  Tim, is it part of the Microsoft Imagine Academy?  I could not find any reference to in on the state library website.

Tammy

Tammy R. Siebenberg
Director - Library & Media Services
Yakima Valley College