[LIBRARYDIR] LLC Fall Meeting Agenda

McBurney, Melissa MMcBurney at columbiabasin.edu
Wed Sep 30 14:19:02 PDT 2015

And of course I forgot the attachment.

From: LIBRARYDIR [mailto:librarydir-bounces at lists.ctc.edu] On Behalf Of McBurney, Melissa
Sent: Wednesday, September 30, 2015 2:17 PM
To: an open discussion list for WA CTC Library Directors (librarydir at lists.ctc.edu)
Subject: [LIBRARYDIR] LLC Fall Meeting Agenda

As a reminder we're trying out a full day on Thursday so that we can be together to do group work on the LLC workplan.  At the last meeting we broke into groups to come up with the deliverables. If the people in those groups could look at the bullet points in your area (see attached) and come prepared for a discussion that would be great. If you weren't there and have passion around one of the four areas please come with your ideas.

Here is a rough agenda for the day. I'll get this posted on the wiki as soon as I can.

Thursday, October 15th
9 a.m. start
- Welcome and logistics
- Introduction to workgroups, goals, deliverables
- IC workplan and connection to LLC
- Breakout into groups
Lunch
- reports from workgroups
- Alma Project update
5:00 pm adjourn

Friday, October 16th
8 a.m. start
- Standing Reports
- Around the Table (share what's happening on your campus, cool things you've implemented, etc.)
- For the good of the order: leftover thoughts, concerns, questions
Noon adjourn

I look forward to seeing you in a couple weeks.

Melissa
Melissa McBurney
Dean for Library, Instructional Support, & Competency Based Education
Columbia Basin College
Phone: (509)542-4382 or x2382
email: mmcburney at columbiabasin.edu<mailto:mmcburney at columbiabasin.edu>