[LIBRARYDIR] Tutoring Centers, Writing Centers, Math Labs, Speech Labs

Luce, Monica MLUCE at highline.edu
Wed Sep 9 12:21:37 PDT 2015

We will be housing a "learning commons" in a couple of years. Due to renovation of the building that our Academic Success Centers are currently in, they will be moving to the library building. We are just about to start design of the space they'll be occupying.
The ASCs are the Writing Center, Math Resource Center, Tutoring Center and MESA program. I don't have any direct responsibility for them right now. Each center is led by faculty or a program manager and they "report" to the Division Chair relevant to each center. I don't know if my VP envisions me having more of an active role overseeing the centers after they are in this building.

Feel free to give me a call if you have specific questions as you look into this.

Monica

Monica Luce
Dean of Instructional Resources
Highline College