[LIBRARYDIR] Alma questions

Nina Pitts NPitts at pencol.edu
Thu Jan 29 12:15:04 PST 2015

Andrew, thanks for your response. We'll factor in these variables as we make our decision, and I look forward to more information as it becomes available. I did find the agenda posted for the next meeting's Board packet, which includes the resolution around the common ILS. http://www.sbctc.ctc.edu/general/admin/Complete-State-Board-Packet-Feb-2015.pdf   If a draft of the plan you're taking to the State Board has been posted for review, would you please guide me to it?

Thanks very much!
Nina