[LIBRARYDIR] BAS funding RE: Feb 27 LLC meeting (Collaborate)

Kanne, Lynn Lynn.Kanne at seattlecolleges.edu
Thu Feb 26 14:32:54 PST 2015

The Seattle District has drafted a document to establish standards of library support for BAS programs. The document may evolve as we use it in conversations about new BAS programs. I've attached a copy in its present form.

Lynn

Lynn Kanne, Library Faculty
Seattle Central College
Library: http://seattlecentral.edu/library