[LIBRARYDIR] Streaming licenses versus DVD purchases

Vivienne Mcclendon vivienne.mcclendon at bellevuecollege.edu
Tue Aug 18 18:48:09 PDT 2015

I agree a session with your expert would be worth our time.
Thanks Lynn!
-
Vivienne McClendon, Ph.D., MLIS
Dean, Library Media Center, D260H
Bellevue College  |  425.564.3056  |
Bellevue, WA 98007-6484
vivienne.mcclendon at bellevuecollege.edu<emailto:%20vivienne.mcclendon at bellevuecollege.edu>

[cid:959B5730-F5C0-40BE-9932-AFEAF6AE7BB8]

From: LIBRARYDIR <librarydir-bounces at lists.ctc.edu<mailto:librarydir-bounces at lists.ctc.edu>> on behalf of "Hill, Beth" <bhill at spscc.edu<mailto:bhill at spscc.edu>>
Date: Tuesday, August 18, 2015 at 5:24 PM
To: WACTC Library Directors <librarydir at lists.ctc.edu<mailto:librarydir at lists.ctc.edu>>
Subject: Re: [LIBRARYDIR] Streaming licenses versus DVD purchases

I think having a session on this topic would be very helpful and informative.

Beth Hill, PhD, MLS, AHIP
Dean, Academic Support Services
South Puget Sound Community College
2011 Mottman Road SW