[LIBRARYDIR] forgiving old fines/fees

Kram, LAURI lkram at edcc.edu
Tue Aug 11 11:55:23 PDT 2015

We have had fine "amnesty" projects over the years, usually in relation to
some major change in the library, and we did forgive some old fines
recently in preparation for our Alma implementation. I don't recall the
specifics but have asked that Dale Burke share those with the list when he
is back next week.

Lauri Kram
Director, Learning Resources
Edmonds Community College