[LIBRARYDIR] RE: IT Academy - Early Adopters

Simmons, Rand rand.simmons at sos.wa.gov
Mon Oct 21 08:50:49 PDT 2013

A follow up to the message I sent earlier - this message is primarily
for public libraries. If your CTC libraries want to be early adopters
that is fine, too, but optional. I believe the press releases will say
that CTC libraries will come on during the Winter Quarter. Rand

Rand Simmons, Ph.D., State Librarian

Library Division | Office of the Secretary of State

(360) 570-5585 desk phone | (360) 790-1392 cell | (360) 586-7575 fax

rand.simmons at sos.wa.gov <mailto:rsimmons at secstate.wa.gov>

Washington State Library: Empowering 21st Century Washington