[LIBRARYDIR] IT academy question

Martin, Jeff jeff.martin at sos.wa.gov
Tue Oct 15 12:08:33 PDT 2013

I will ask Angela Carlson, our Microsoft ITA project manager, to follow
up.

Jeff

Jeff Martin

Library Development Program Manager

Washington State Library | Office of the Secretary of State

Voice: (360) 704-5248 | Fax: (360) 586-7575

E-mail jeff.martin at sos.wa.gov <mailto:jeff.martin at sos.wa.gov>

Web  http://www.sos.wa.gov/library