[LIBRARYDIR] WLA Legislative Committee report and LCW update

Martin, Jeff jeff.martin at sos.wa.gov
Tue Feb 19 17:26:46 PST 2013

A short note to add to Joan's report.

If you wish to track bills introduced within the legislature you can
follow the action every week at http://blogs.sos.wa.gov/library/. Look
in the column for UPDATES.  A WLA committee member forwards the list to
us each Friday and we attempt to add the latest to the blog that Friday
or the following Monday.

You can also follow action in the legislature of interest to
teacher-librarians and the Washington Library Media Association at
http://wlma.org/advocacyupdates.

Jeff Martin

Library Development Program Manager

Washington State Library | Office of the Secretary of State

Voice: (360) 704-5248 | Fax: (360) 586-7575

E-mail jeff.martin at sos.wa.gov <mailto:jeff.martin at sos.wa.gov>

Web  http://www.sos.wa.gov/library