[LIBRARYDIR] Library Director or Acting Director

Kram, LAURI lkram at edcc.edu
Tue Feb 12 08:24:52 PST 2013

Roduin,

Edmonds CC Has a Library Director. I do not know how this was originally
decided as this had been in place for the previous person in this position.
The director position reports to the Vice President for Instruction. I
would be happy to talk with you about this if you have any additional
questions.

Lauri

Lauri Kram
Director, Learning Resources