[Lcta] [EXTERNAL] Strategies for in-person math tutoring during pandemic?

Utz, Elmira eutz at tacomacc.edu
Sun Oct 17 17:41:43 PDT 2021

Our campus has required vaccinations and masks indoors. We also use 3 ft. Distancing when possible and some of our spaces have been equipped with plexiglass.

Elmira Utz
SI Program Coordinator
Tacoma Community College
6501 South 19th Street, #11
Tacoma  WA  98466
253.566.5383<tel:253.566.5383> (Phone/Fax)
eutz at tacomacc.edu