[Lcta] Strategies for in-person math tutoring during pandemic?

Tom Stearns tom.stearns at ghc.edu
Sun Oct 17 12:57:26 PDT 2021

Hi, everyone,

My college administration wants us to begin provide in-person math tutoring services again. In my past experience, in-person math tutoring has always involved sitting beside the student.

Is anyone providing math tutoring in person right now? If so, I would appreciate hearing what strategies you're using to do so safely and effectively.

Thanks,

Tom

Tom Stearns - he/him (why pronouns matter<https://www.mypronouns.org/what-and-why>)
English Faculty & Writing Center Coordinator at Grays Harbor College
Currently reading: Shapes of Native Nonfiction edited by Elissa Washuta & Theresa Warburton
Make an advising or office hours appointment: https://www.calendly.com/tom-stearns
Connect with the GHC Writing Center: https://ghc.instructure.com/courses/2012079