[Lcta] Next LTCA Meeting

Tarker, Daniel Daniel.Tarker at seattlecolleges.edu
Thu Feb 25 16:50:39 PST 2021

Hi LTCA folks,

Hope everyone is doing well – or as well as can be during this time.

This is an email to remind everyone that we have an LTCA meeting scheduled for Friday March 5th from 9 am – 12 pm.

The LTCA board – Lindsey Burke, Ward Ryder, Christina Kazaryan and me – developed the following agenda.

8:45 am – Zoom room opens, informal conversations

9:00 am- Introductions and ice-breaker – Share your name, preferred pronouns, title, institution, and one thing from your work from home experience that you want to hold onto (i.e., wearing sweatpants at work, constant access to a kitchen, taking a shower in the middle of the day, etc.)

9:15 am – Brief announcements from data collection group and other folks.

9:25 am – Breakout room discussions about return to campus plans. You will be able to join one of the following breakout rooms for a 45-minute conversation on a priority topic. If you exhaust talking about your room’s priority topic, you can move onto one of the others.

  *   The future! Remote services / F2F / hybrid – What does your center look like in the next academic year? What does that transition look like? What are the steps? What does the final vision look like at this point? (Facilitated by Lindsey Burke)
  *   Logistics and materials for returning to campus – What does the physical structuring of your center look like? What rules of use, policies and procedures do you need to develop? What cleaning supplies so you need? (Facilitated by Christina Kazaryan)
  *   Budget/Finance – How will our budgets inform the models we adopt? How can we secure funding for returning to campus models? What do you expect budgets to look like next year? How will you advocate for your budget? Preliminary discussion. Use it as a lens for all discussions. (Facilitated by Dan Tarker)
  *   Takeaways – What will we retain from our current models? What did you learn from remote operations both as an organization and as a leader that you want to continue to grow, nurture, develop? (Ward Ryder)
10:15 am – Bio Break – Grab more coffee and take care of personal needs

10:25 am – Share out and discuss findings from each group

11:25 am – Open discussion

12 pm – End Meeting – Go have lunch!

Dan Tarker (He, him, his) is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: LTCA Meeting
Time: Mar 5, 2021 08:30 AM Pacific Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/92774235460

Meeting ID: 927 7423 5460
One tap mobile