[Lcta] May I be added please?

Mcginnis, Brett BMcginnis at wvc.edu
Tue May 5 09:10:43 PDT 2020

Good morning

I will be handling the tutoring services at Wenatchee Valley College and was hoping I could be added to your email list and also receive and invite to the May 8th zoom meeting. Thank you

Brett McGinnis
Wenatchee Valley College
1300 Fifth Street
Wenatchee, Wa 98801
P: 509-682-6709

Per Washington State law, this e-mail communication may be subject to public disclosure. Unauthorized review, use or disclosure of this information is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and promptly delete the message. Thank you