[Lcta] LTCA Meeting on Friday, May 8

Tarker, Daniel Daniel.Tarker at seattlecolleges.edu
Fri May 1 11:56:20 PDT 2020

Hi LTCA folks,

I hope everyone is doing well and adjusting to online operations. The purpose of this email is to provide an agenda for the spring Learning and Tutoring Center Association meeting on Friday, May 8th from 9 am – 12 pm. This email also includes a link to a survey that facilitators at our meeting will be using to craft their sessions. Finally, at the end, is a Zoom invite to the meeting.

LTCA Meeting Agenda

8:30 am – Zoom meeting launches for light conversation/check-ins

9 am - Online platforms, tools, and resources – Daniel Tarker, North Seattle College

10 am - Training Tutors for Online Services – Jonathan Molinaro, Bellevue College

11 am - Envisioning the Future of Learning Centers Post-COVID-19 – Cheryl Allendoefer, Shoreline Community College

12 pm – Meeting ends

Quick Survey

To help inform the meeting next Friday, please take some time to respond to this brief survey.<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScSBgV-cUvQEOFa2l7SOr7t4bpfA_Rf68vTo5UYDy7-sZ1SeQ/viewform?usp=sf_link> There are three sections. Responses to each section will be used to inform the corresponding session above. Please respond by Wednesday morning, May 6.

Zoom Invite

Please disregard the previous Zoom link I sent out and use this one instead.

Topic: LTCA Meeting

Time: May 8, 2020 08:30 AM Pacific Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/99394329757?pwd=NHUwcWNIRi9WZHFNTTdkU1g2azJEUT09

Meeting ID: 993 9432 9757

Password: 768209

One tap mobile

+12532158782,,99394329757# US (Tacoma)

+16699006833,,99394329757# US (San Jose)

Dial by your location

        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)

        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)