[GuidedPathways] FW: Webinar: Innovative Instructional Practices in Adult Reengagement (April 5)

Ashley Montenegro Ramirez amontenegro at sbctc.edu
Thu Mar 23 15:23:47 PDT 2023

Hello - We have final confirmation on all our presenters. Please share the information about our upcoming Promising Practices Webinar with WACTC, IC, and WSSSC, as well as other relevant councils. Thank you!

Christine

*-*

Please join us for our last Promising Practices Webinar of the 2022-23 academic year. Innovative Instructional Practices in Adult Reengagement will showcase work in progress at four of our colleges.

To receive a link to the event - Please Register Now<https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZcufu-spj0rE9Hy7ouo00Q7fQUHEwkhPjpQ>

Promising Practices Webinar
[cid:image004.jpg at 01D95B29.936F6C40]
Innovative Instructional Practices in Adult Reengagement

Join us Wednesday, April 5th from 1:00 - 2:30 pm for the next Promising Practices Webinar: Innovative Educational Practices in Adult Reengagement.

Four of our colleges will present on a variety of topics related to adult reengagement via instruction and how they are expanding student access.

  *   Highline College and Whatcom Community College will discuss Teaching Skills that Matter in Adult Education, an initiative that trains teachers to integrate the skills that matter to adult students using approaches that work across critical topics.

  *   Spokane Community College will present on their Accelerated Direct Transfer Agreement, a fast-track degree allowing students to complete their Associate of Arts DTA in half the time.

  *   Skagit Valley College is launching a new Bachelor of Applied Science in Teacher Education that is designed to allow students to enroll part-time and to attend evening and weekend courses.

We look forward to you joining us.