[GuidedPathways] Register for the next SSC Webinar on Monday, March 20th

Ashley Montenegro Ramirez amontenegro at sbctc.edu
Thu Mar 9 16:47:59 PST 2023

Don't forget to register: https://education-first.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZAvf--sqjIsHtXrXS-g-pftycfbb4GkilgB come join us Monday, March 20th at 12 pm PT for our webinar on "Staying on the Path (Part 2): Online orientation for our LMS (learning management system)"

Blinn College's online orientation for its learning management system (eCampus) is a faculty- and staff-designed program that has successfully served more than 40,000 students to date. In a time when technological efficacy is key to success in higher education, a well-designed student training program is essential. The story of Blinn's eCampus orientation is as much a story of the design process as it is the product itself.

Guest speaker: Joyce Langenegger & Becky Almany (Blinn)

If you have any questions, please reach out to studentsuccess at education-first.com            <mailto:studentsuccess at education-first.com>

Best,
The SBCTC Student Success Center Team

[signature_198601869]
Ashley Montenegro Ramirez
Pronouns: she|her|hers
Administrative Assistant III *Student Success Center
amontenegro at sbctc.edu<mailto:amontenegro at sbctc.edu> * office: 360-704-4390