[GuidedPathways] Lunch & Learn Webinar 12/12 | Dr. Generals, President of the College of Philadelphia

Ashley Montenegro Ramirez amontenegro at sbctc.edu
Fri Dec 9 11:37:45 PST 2022

Happy Friday! Don't forget to register and attend our webinar this upcoming Monday, December 12th.

We are excited for you all to hear Dr. Donald Generals, President of the College of Philadelphia, speak about his experience in incorporating guided pathways reform on his campus and engage in further discussion with him in a Q&A session.

Please visit the landing page: https://www.education-first.com/student-success-centers/  and register for the event here: https://education-first.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZIsd--tqj0uHN0ahMfK1Gj4nLyeSJZwk7yL!

Best,
The Student Success Center Team
[signature_198601869]
Ashley Montenegro Ramirez
Pronouns: she|her|hers
Administrative Assistant III *Student Success Center
amontenegro at sbctc.edu<mailto:amontenegro at sbctc.edu> * office: 360-704-4390