[GuidedPathways] Register for Student Success Center Lunch & Learn Webinar 12/12

Monica Wilson mwilson at sbctc.edu
Wed Dec 7 09:44:57 PST 2022

Don't forget to register: https://education-first.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZIsd--tqj0uHN0ahMfK1Gj4nLyeSJZwk7yL  and join us at our next webinar on Monday, 12/12 at 12pm PT! The Oregon Student Success Center, Arizona Center for Community College Success, and Washington Student Success Center & Strategic Initiatives just hosted a wonderful webinar featuring Geoffrey Colbert on Monday, 12/5; now, we are excited to welcome you back with our next speaker - Dr. Donald Generals, President of the College of Philadelphia. Speaking on the topic of "A President's Perspective: The Impact of Guided Pathways on Student Engagement and Success", Dr. Generals will share his unique experience leading Guided Pathways reforms and the impact of them on student success at his campus.

Your December 12th presenter:

Dr. Donald Guy Generals became the sixth President of Community College of Philadelphia: https://www.ccp.edu/ on July 1, 2014.  As the chief executive officer, he guides Philadelphia's only public institution of higher learning, which serves approximately 25,000 credit and non-credit students from diverse social, cultural and educational backgrounds.  Previously, Dr. Generals served as Vice President for Academic Affairs at Mercer County Community College in West Windsor, New Jersey from 2008 to 2014.  Before joining Mercer's cabinet, he held positions as Provost at the Katharine Gibbs Schools in New York City; Vice President for Academic and Student Affairs at SUNY Rockland Community College in Suffern, N.Y., and Dean of Student and Cultural Affairs at Passaic County Community College in Paterson, N.J.  Dr. Generals has twenty years of teaching experience.

Come listen to Dr. Generals speak about his experience! The webinar will be 90 minutes: 30 minutes will be dedicated to the speaker and the remaining 60 minutes will encompass Q&A and small group discussion.
Did you miss our previous webinars? You can now access the recordings and the slides on our landing page: https://www.education-first.com/student-success-centers/  . If you have any questions, please contact Education First at studentsuccess at education-first.com.

Best,
Monica Wilson