[GuidedPathways] ctcLink and Guided Pathways Interviews

Monica Wilson mwilson at sbctc.edu
Wed Oct 19 15:01:00 PDT 2022

Greetings,

I hope this message finds you well.

I am excited to announce that the Student Success Center and Project Management Office at SBCTC have been collaborating on next steps to support colleges with their ctcLink and Guided Pathways needs.

Beginning next week, we will be interviewing colleges to document current approaches to Guided Pathway implementation using ctcLink and other tools.  We will use this information to update ctcLink Reference Center Guides with summaries of college input and to define a set of iterative enhancements to improve the ctcLink system to support Guided Pathways.  We hope to interview seven to ten colleges by the end of December.

To learn more about the interview process, including suggested team composition and available dates and times, please visit the Guided Pathways Quick Reference Guide (https://ctclinkreferencecenter.ctclink.us/m/PMO_Info/l/1616866-overview-of-guided-pathways#interview-dates).

Please don't hesitate to reach out with any questions.

Best,

Monica

[Compass]Monica Wilson (she|her|hers)<https://medium.com/gender-inclusivit/why-i-put-pronouns-on-my-email-signature-and-linkedin-profile-and-you-should-too-d3dc942c8743>
Director, Student Success Center & Strategic Initiatives
p 360-704-1022 | e: mwilson at sbctc.edu<mailto:mwilson at sbctc.edu> | website: www.sbctc.edu<http://www.sbctc.edu/>

COVID REMOTE LEARNING RESOURCES - AVAILABLE HERE<https://www.sbctc.edu/colleges-staff/programs-services/student-success-center/remote-learning-resources.aspx>

                                                                                           SBCTC Vision
                         "Leading with racial equity, our colleges maximize student potential and transform lives
                          within a culture of belonging that advances racial, social, and economic justice
                         in service to our diverse communities."