[GuidedPathways] Guided Pathways Implementation Work Plan Update

Monica Wilson mwilson at sbctc.edu
Thu May 5 12:28:52 PDT 2022

Greetings,

Thank you for the time and energy you have put into your 2022-2023 Guided Pathways Implementation Work Plan.  I am sending this email to provide an update on the status of your work plan and to share information regarding the plan for 2023-2024.

The Student Success Center team has received  a work plan from every college and/or district in the system. A group of readers will convene for a virtual retreat from May 11-13 to reflect on the submissions and  generate feedback.  Colleges will receive feedback by the end of May.

Colleges will be allowed to use the most recent work plan submitted for two years.  The 2022-2023 work plan will now become the 2022-2024 work plan, providing more time to move forward implementation.  The purpose of this shift is to provide colleges with the space needed to realize the changes they've been planning for.  We in the Student Success Center will work collaboratively to develop a plan that is simple, useful, and well aligned with other required plans and/or reports that must be submitted, such as the Equity Strategic Plans and Comprehensive Local Needs Assessments.  In the meantime, we will use the data we already collect to help understand the strengths and needs of the system and to develop our agendas for peer and professional learning and technical assistance.

Please feel free to reach out with any questions you may have.

I appreciate your time.

Best,

Monica