[GuidedPathways] You're Invited: Exploring Alumni Employment Outcomes, May 18th from 2-3:00 PM

Ashley Montenegro Ramirez amontenegro at sbctc.edu
Wed May 4 10:21:26 PDT 2022

Greetings,

You are invited to join the Student Success Center for Exploring Alumni Employment Outcomes,  on Wednesday, May 18th from 2:00 to 3:30 pm via zoom.

This interactive webinar will feature an overview of the alumni employment outcomes that Emsi Burning Glass link to their website:  https://www.economicmodeling.com/company/  , a labor market data company that has relationships with many of our colleges, has delivered to each community and technical college in Washington.  This webinar will serve to:

  *   demonstrate how this data can be leveraged in the context of Guided Pathways
  *   provide an overview of the data deliverables
  *   answer questions and share ongoing support resources

Registration link: https://www.sbctc.edu/calendar.aspx?trumbaEmbed=view%3Devent%26eventid%3D159003932for This event is open now.  The registration link is also available here: https://eventactions.com/eareg.aspx?ea=Rsvp&invite=0dvw77dfvrfh88hjke2vncf946cjedsat75t4h89grdkgvngg23m
Please feel free to reach out with any questions.

I appreciate your time and consideration.  I hope to connect with you at the event!

Best,
Student Success Center Team

[signature_198601869]
Ashley Montenegro Ramirez
Pronouns: she|her|hers
Administrative Assistant III *Student Success Center
amontenegro at sbctc.edu<mailto:amontenegro at sbctc.edu> * office: 360-704-4390