[GuidedPathways] 2022-2023 Guided Pathway Work Plan Update-Next Steps

Monica Wilson mwilson at sbctc.edu
Fri Feb 4 21:14:13 PST 2022

Hello and happy Friday,

I hope this message finds you well.

I am reaching back out to let you know that I have continued to hear targeted feedback regarding the recently released 2022-2023 Guided Pathways Work Plan as well my the email I sent yesterday regarding making adjustments. Thank you all for your honesty.

Work is well under way to revise the work plan for ease of use. While the format of the tool will be updated and simplified, the need for deep collaboration, reflection, and evaluation is unchanged.  If you are well into your planning and the tool s working for you, please feel encouraged to continue.  Otherwise, you are in a fine position to pause.  The alternative will be available by the middle of next week (February 7 - February 11).

Colleges with an open College Spark Washington GP grant: Heather Gingerich or I will reach out next week to provide clarity on Work Plan format for your college. In the meantime, please reach out to heather at collegespark.org<mailto:heather at collegespark.org> if you would like to discuss this matter.

Please don't hesitate to reach out with questions or concerns.

My best,

Monica

[Compass]Monica Wilson (she|her|hers)<https://medium.com/gender-inclusivit/why-i-put-pronouns-on-my-email-signature-and-linkedin-profile-and-you-should-too-d3dc942c8743>
Director, Student Success Center & Strategic Intiatives
p 360-704-1022 | e: mwilson at sbctc.edu<mailto:mwilson at sbctc.edu> | website: www.sbctc.edu<http://www.sbctc.edu/>

COVID REMOTE LEARNING RESOURCES - AVAILABLE HERE<https://www.sbctc.edu/colleges-staff/programs-services/student-success-center/remote-learning-resources.aspx>

                                                                                           SBCTC Vision
                         "Leading with racial equity, our colleges maximize student potential and transform lives
                          within a culture of belonging that advances racial, social, and economic justice
                         in service to our diverse communities."