[GuidedPathways] 2022-2023 Guided Pathway Work Plan Update

Monica Wilson mwilson at sbctc.edu
Thu Feb 3 18:21:17 PST 2022

Greetings,

I hope this message finds you well. My name is Monica Wilson, and I began as the Director of the Student Success Center and Strategic Initiatives on February 1st. I am beyond excited to work with the amazing team in the Student Success Center and all of you to support the community and technical colleges across Washington in the implementation of Guided Pathways.

The purpose of this email is to let you know that I have had the opportunity to hear targeted feedback regarding the recently released 2022-2023 Guided Pathways Work Plan. This information has surfaced the importance of making some adjustments that reflect your needs in a particularly administratively burdensome time of the year, exacerbated by ongoing complications from the pandemic.

If you are well into your planning work and the tool is working well for you, please feel encouraged to continue!  Otherwise, you are in a fine position to pause.  I will be sending up a follow up email before the end of the work week regarding available options and next steps.

I appreciate your time and consideration.

My best,

Monica

[Compass]Monica Wilson (she|her|hers)<https://medium.com/gender-inclusivit/why-i-put-pronouns-on-my-email-signature-and-linkedin-profile-and-you-should-too-d3dc942c8743>
Director, Student Success Center & Strategic Intiatives
p 360-704-1022 | e: mwilson at sbctc.edu<mailto:mwilson at sbctc.edu> | website: www.sbctc.edu<http://www.sbctc.edu/>

COVID REMOTE LEARNING RESOURCES - AVAILABLE HERE<https://www.sbctc.edu/colleges-staff/programs-services/student-success-center/remote-learning-resources.aspx>

                                                                                           SBCTC Vision
                         "Leading with racial equity, our colleges maximize student potential and transform lives
                          within a culture of belonging that advances racial, social, and economic justice
                         in service to our diverse communities."