[GuidedPathways] Inside Higher Education - Study Results: Florida Developmental Education Reform

Kristi Wellington Baker kwellingtonbaker at sbctc.edu
Fri Dec 4 12:21:20 PST 2020

All,
Below is a link to an interesting and relevant piece related to the shifting mindset from "sorting" to "supporting" students access to college level curriculum. No solution is perfect- but these results are promising!
Look forward to connecting soon,
kwb

https://www.insidehighered.com/news/2020/12/02/analysis-floridas-developmental-education-reform-worked

My working day may not be your working day. Please do not feel obliged to reply to this email outside of your working hours.

Never forget that justice is what love looks like in public.
-Cornel West

Kristi Wellington-Baker | Student Success Center Director
Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
1300 Quince St SE | PO Box 42495
Olympia, WA 98504-2495
p: 360.704.1022 | c: 509.301.8466 | kwellingtonbaker at sbctc.edu<mailto:kwellingtonbaker at sbctc.edu>
sbctc.edu<https://www.sbctc.edu/> * Twitter: @SBCTCWashington<https://twitter.com/SBCTCWashington> * Facebook: @WASBCTC

Click here to learn why I put my pronouns in my email signature and you might consider doing so<https://www.cultureamp.com/blog/sharing-gender-pronouns-at-work/>.

Link to: COVID-19 REMOTE LEARNING RESOURCES<https://www.sbctc.edu/colleges-staff/programs-services/student-success-center/remote-learning-resources.aspx>
                                                        SBCTC Vision
"Leading with racial equity, our colleges maximize student potential and transform lives
within a culture of belonging that advances racial, social, and economic justice
in service to our diverse communities."