[GuidedPathways] 2019 Fall Student Success Institute

Lexi Swanson lswanson at sbctc.edu
Thu Oct 24 09:53:22 PDT 2019

Don't forget to register your team for the upcoming

STUDENT SUCCESS INSTITUTE- November 6th, 2019

At The Heathman Lodge in Vancouver, WA
Visit the online registration<https://eventactions.com/eareg.aspx?ea=Rsvp&invite=08acgb004uvvpbsvdsjz7jbevfekh225pnmzpwryak9x827zk1p9> to secure your spot today! Registration for the Student Success Institute will CLOSE on October 29th, 2019.
The block of rooms at the Heathman Lodge is currently SOLD OUT. Nearby hotels include Sonesta ES Suites, Staybridge Suites, and Holiday Inn.

Join us to hear the inspiring Estela Mara Bensimon<https://cue.usc.edu/directory/estela-mara-bensimon/> as our keynote speaker!
Colleges are invited to send teams of up to six people. It is suggested to include the following members in your team:

  *   Human Resources & Leadership - a special breakout workshop session with Dr. Estela Bensimon will provide tools developed at the Center for Urban Education regarding excellent practices in hiring (attendees of this session will be asked to bring a sample job posting for the activity)

  *   Faculty - Faculty will benefit from learning more about what we're learning about how their students advance through their classroom and degree pathways, as well as deepened understanding of how

  *   Research & Planning leaders - plenary session by the CCRC team will be significantly enhanced by teams having their research leadership to work through the program entry tool!

  *   Advising, Career Discernment, and Instructional leadership - Afternoon sessions will provide the opportunity to think deeply about the redesign process in each of these areas
Learn more by visiting the Student Success Institutes page<https://www.sbctc.edu/colleges-staff/programs-services/student-success-center/spring-2018-student-success-institute.aspx>!
Questions? Contact Lexi Swanson at lswanson at sbctc.edu<mailto:lswanson at sbctc.edu> or 360-704-4390.

Lexi Swanson (she/her/hers)
Administrative Assistant, Student Success Center
State Board for Community and Technical Colleges
Lswanson at sbctc.edu<mailto:Lswanson at sbctc.edu> * 360-704-4390

"It isn't what we say or think that defines us, but what we do."
Jane Austen