[GuidedPathways] Supporting Faculty Engagement in Guided Pathways

Jennifer Whetham jwhetham at sbctc.edu
Wed Oct 23 11:33:09 PDT 2019

My dear friends and colleagues:

I'm very excited about a major 2019-20 Assessment, Teaching, and Learning Initiative: Supporting Faculty Engagement in Guided Pathways<http://bit.ly/2BpQe3q>

To that end, we have created a very brief survey with a very long title: Faculty Understanding of and Role Within Guided Pathways<http://bit.ly/2odbDJM>

Action Item: Please forward the survey link, below, to your faculty, as the more responses we receive, the fuller our understanding:

  *   Initiative One Pager: http://bit.ly/2BpQe3q
  *   Survey: http://bit.ly/2odbDJM<http://bit.ly/2BpQe3q>

Should you have comments, questions, or concerns, I'd love to hear them! We can Zoom, meet F2F, chat on the phone ... any modality you like! Please don't hesitate to contact me at jwhetham at sbctc.edu<mailto:jwhetham at sbctc.edu>

Peace,

Jen

[Title: SBCTC logo - Description: Compass]Jennifer Whetham (pronouns: she/her/hers)

Assessment, Teaching, and Learning (ATL), Education Division

Washington State Board for Community and Technical Colleges (SBCTC)

jwhetham at sbctc.edu<mailto:jwhetham at sbctc.edu> • o: 360-704-4354 • c: 206-310-1291

2019-20 ATL Initiative: "Supporting Faculty Engagement in Guided Pathways<http://bit.ly/2BpQe3q>"

Add Your Voice: Take the Survey<http://bit.ly/2odbDJM>

“The problems of racism in writing classrooms are not primarily pedagogical problems to solve alone. Racism is an assessment problem, which can only be fully solved by changing the system of assessment, by changing the classroom writing assessment ecology. Thus assessment must be reconceived as an antiracist ecology.”

 [*]        Asao B. Inoue, Antiracist Writing Assessment Ecologies<http://bit.ly/2xvacY4>