[GuidedPathways] Guided Pathways

Kristi Wellington Baker kwellingtonbaker at sbctc.edu
Thu Aug 22 11:23:23 PDT 2019

Laura,
Welcome!  Lexi and Christy will be able to provide you the materials from the meetings and listserv sign ups!
Thanks,
kwb

Anytime we do the work of love, we end the work of domination.
-Bell Hooks

Kristi Wellington-Baker | Student Success Center Director
Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
1300 Quince St SE | PO Box 42495
Olympia, WA 98504-2495