[GuidedPathways] FW: The New MIH - Way To Go

Kristi Wellington Baker kwellingtonbaker at sbctc.edu
Wed Mar 27 12:37:24 PDT 2019

FYI- new expanded eligibility criteria for passport students (see red font below).
Anytime we do the work of love, we end the work of domination.
-Bell Hooks

Kristi Wellington-Baker | Student Success Center Director
Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
1300 Quince St SE | PO Box 42495
Olympia, WA 98504-2495
p: 360.704.1022 | c: 509.301.8466 | kwellingtonbaker at sbctc.edu<mailto:kwellingtonbaker at sbctc.edu>