[GuidedPathways] Assessment Matters: Register Now for the 2019 ATL Retreats in March and June!

Jennifer Whetham jwhetham at sbctc.edu
Thu Dec 13 08:01:12 PST 2018

2019 Assessment, Teaching, and Learning Retreats!
A System Level Community of Practice for Visionaries Leading Assessment and/or Professional Development Efforts

Winter 2019 Retreat
Assessment Matters I: Creating Assessment Processes that Satisfy Accreditors and Delight Faculty
March 7th and 8th, 2019 at Rainbow Lodge in North Bend
Draft Agenda: http://bit.ly/2RIN01c
Registration Deadline: February 22, 2019

Summer 2019 Retreat
Assessment Matters II: A Deeper Dive
June 26, 27, 28, 2019 at Spokane Community College, Spokane WA
Agenda at a Glance: http://bit.ly/2qxqVqC
Registration Deadline: May 31, 2019
[X]

[X]
Jennifer Whetham (pronouns: she/her/hers)
Assessment, Teaching, and Learning
jwhetham at sbctc.edu<mailto:jwhetham at sbctc.edu> * o: 360-704-4354 * c: 206-310-1291
Register Now for the 2018 New Faculty Institute<http://bit.ly/2kGygBt>

"I'm not interested in the exceptions, only the patterns. As a culture, we (the U.S.) focus too much on exceptions, often fooling ourselves into believing that because there are exceptions, the rule no longer exists or that it's easily broken by anyone with enough willpower or hutzpah."

[X]     Asao B. Inoue, Antiracist Writing Assessment Ecologies<http://bit.ly/2xvacY4>