[GuidedPathways] Q about your alignment of programs to metamajors

Humpherys, Bryce BryceH at bigbend.edu
Thu Aug 16 08:47:27 PDT 2018

At BBCC most programs are in one meta-major.  However, there are a few that we list in two meta-majors.  We did this because feedback from students indicated a sizable split of student perceptions with some identifying the program under one meta-major while others identifying it under another meta-major.
Thanks,
Bryce Humpherys, Ed.D.
Vice President of Learning & Student Success
Bryceh at bigbend.edu<mailto:Bryceh at bigbend.edu>

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D26C32.7E650540]<http://www.bigbend.edu/>

509.793.2055<http://509.793.2055/> *  877.745.1212 * www.bigbend.edu
7662 Chanute Street NE *  Moses Lake, WA 98837-3299