[FYE-CSS] College Success course - student communication and ctcLink

Coe, Erica ecoe at olympic.edu
Tue Mar 28 18:13:42 PDT 2023

Hi all,

We are still working on rolling out our mandatory College Success course.  We don't have mandatory advising or completed program plans yet so I'm concerned about how students will know about the requirement.   How did you ensure that students knew that the course was mandatory?

Also, how are your tracking in ctcLink?

Feel free to contact me directly and I can summarize for the list.

Thanks,
Erica

Erica Coe (she, her, hers)
Dean of Libraries, Tutoring, and College Success
Olympic College