[Factc] Spring 2021 FACTC Meeting

Jennifer Whetham jwhetham at sbctc.edu
Wed May 5 10:42:46 PDT 2021

Please see an important message from FACTC President Terry Taylor.

Hi FACTC,

Save the date for our Spring meeting:  Thursday, May 13 at 3:00pm

This will be an important meeting focused on the future of FACTC:

  *   We need a thorough discussion on the future role of FACTC
  *   Campus Reports, we haven't had time for them this year we will make time now
  *   Officer elections required by our bylaws
  *   Who will manage the listserv and Twitter account?

I'd also like to let you know that I will be stepping down as president at the end of my term this year.  I am nearing both retirement and grandparenthood and need to divest a few of my many hats.  I also have asked my Faculty Senate to find a new rep. for Shoreline starting in the Fall. It has been an honor to work with you all over the past eight years and I appreciate all you have done to help me in this role for the past two years.

Terry

Terry L. Taylor is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: FACTC Spring Meeting
Time: May 13, 2021 03:00 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83238631376

Meeting ID: 832 3863 1376
One tap mobile