[Factc] Virtual Conference CFP - deadline March 1

Lewis, Jerry jlewis at columbiabasin.edu
Fri Feb 26 09:59:32 PST 2021

Northwest eLearning Community<https://nwelearn.org/conference/> (NWeLearn), eLearning Council of Colorado (eLCC)<http://www.elearningcolorado.org/> and Northwest Managers of Educational Technology (NW/MET)<https://nwmet.org/> in co-hosting a virtual conference April 7-9, 2021, free of charge.  There is a wide range of potential topics.  See the eLCC 2020 Tracks<http://www.elearningcolorado.org/2021-tracks.html> for some ideas.

Proposals for sessions are due March 1.  Submit a session proposal<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe8jgB2O6URq1iTzzfUJMYxadhvdFAt5Wm_PHdO3zZX8DWQxA/viewform> or a poster proposal<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdImSoUK0is2d5ovFY_11Q7390nCikKg1LCSReT4IzQ-4Nl1w/viewform>.  Sessions will likely be mostly through Zoom, however other options are open also.  I think this will be more wide-ranging than other conferences, including NWeLearn.

If you're interested in attending, but not presenting, here's the registration link<https://elcc.corsizio.com/c/5ff7910a7eb2d1dbcd23829a>.

Sorry about the late notice.  I tried to send this earlier, but had a problem with the mailing lists. If you are interested but can't submit by March 1, let me know.

--
Jerry Lewis
Director of eLearning & Virtual Campus