[Factc] Fw: Bridge to College courses and placement agreement

Jennifer Whetham jwhetham at sbctc.edu
Wed Apr 7 16:01:25 PDT 2021

Hey, FACTC Friends!

I just thought you might want to be updated on these recent revisions to the placement agreements for the Bridge to College courses.

Please pass on as you see fit.

Peace,

Jen

[Washington State Board for Community and Technical Colleges compass]Jennifer Whetham (pronouns: she/her/hers)

Student Success Center & Strategic Initiatives | Policy Associate

Washington State Board for Community and Technical Colleges (SBCTC)

jwhetham at sbctc.edu<mailto:jwhetham at sbctc.edu> • o: 360-704-4354 • c: 206-310-1291

Join a STEM Community of Practice<https://bit.ly/2PHRW7z>

Antiracist Writing Assessment Ecology Grant: Read More<https://bit.ly/2CcZoo0>