[Factc] COVID-19 planning

Myers, Lucas lmyers at lcc.ctc.edu
Mon Mar 16 13:43:33 PDT 2020

There are ways to teach classes like Microbiology for pre nursing students completely online. These are the things we should discuss. We at LCC already do that for students. It is also hard to believe that we can adequately adhere to the social distancing directive in a lab with 6-12 people. Too much going on in a lab.

-Lucas