[Factc] COVID-19 planning

Jennifer Whetham jwhetham at sbctc.edu
Mon Mar 16 13:18:58 PDT 2020

Jim, would your faculty be interested in attending a Zoom session with Lucas and other STEM faculty?

[Title: SBCTC logo - Description: Compass]

Jennifer Whetham (pronouns: she/her/hers)

Assessment, Teaching, and Learning (ATL), Education Division

Washington State Board for Community and Technical Colleges (SBCTC)

jwhetham at sbctc.edu<mailto:jwhetham at sbctc.edu> • o: 360-704-4354 • c: 206-310-1291

"What's Your Biggest Pro D Need?: Take the Survey<http://bit.ly/2wSZJcu>

“The problems of racism in writing classrooms are not primarily pedagogical problems to solve alone. Racism is an assessment problem, which can only be fully solved by changing the system of assessment, by changing the classroom writing assessment ecology. Thus assessment must be reconceived as an antiracist ecology.”

 [*]        Asao B. Inoue, Antiracist Writing Assessment Ecologies<http://bit.ly/2xvacY4>